Saturday, April 17, 2010

Vent Haven 2010 Workshop...featuring...Me!

I want to invite all of you going to the convention this year to attend a
workshop I am presenting called, "Videography Ninja: Creating and Making Money
with Promotional and Performance Videos."

Many of you know my background is in TV and video production. I've been
producing all kinds of promotional, corporate, training and event videos for
nearly 20 years.My degree is in television and film production.

My goal is to make this a fun presentation without a bunch of
techno-mumbo-jumbo.

You'll learn how to make professional looking demo videos to generate more
bookings and revenue, and show videos you can sell after your performances or
from your website.

All without spending tons of money to create.

Hope to see you in July!

On another note, I am now carrying a nice hand made wooden vent and dummy desk
pen gift set on my website. You can check it out here:

http://www.ventriloquism101.com/products/specials.htm#woodvent

No comments: