Sunday, November 05, 2006

Lee at the Hog Wild Celebration

Lee with "Snickers" at Hog Wild 2006!















Each year in a small town just west of Indianapolis, Indiana, the community hosts an event called "Hog Wild on Main Street."

There are all sorts of games for the family, food - (featuring amazing pulled pork sandwiches), bands, an open class car show, and various variety entertainment "under the big top" tent that is set up.

The event is free, and all of the proceeds from the sale of food, t-shirts, etc. is donated to several local and state charaties.

This was my second year in a row performing, and my first show using my new Axtell Expressions basset hound, Snickers. I'm hoping this turns into an annual performance event for me.

This year, "Hog Wild" drew over over 1200 people.

No comments: