Wednesday, July 02, 2014

New DVD from Sammy King! (and don't say "who?")


Well, it's only a couple of more weeks until the Vent Haven conVENTion! (July 16-19).

I hope to see a lot of you there. I do realize some of you won't be able to make it, so I wanted to let you know of my newest DVD production and make it available for you to order if you're not attending the convention.

And, at the special convention price I'll be selling it for!

It's legendary vent Sammy King's Vent Haven conVENTion workshop from last year, which I professionally video recorded.

It's called "The Secrets to Stage Presence and Showmanship."

For you young whipper snappers who may not know who Sammy King is, look him up on the Internet. He is one of the most successful ventriloquists of all time. He has so much knowledge to share about this wonderful art form.

NOTE: If you're coming to the convention, please wait and pick up a copy there.

I have my inventory already duplicated and set aside for the convention and have a small separate quantity for those of you who can't attend and would like to get your hands on a copy of this great DVD.

You can get all of the info and order from my website at the link below. Thanks! And I'll see some of you on July 16th!

Here's the link to Sammy's new DVD:

http://www.ventriloquism101.com/products/videos.htm#showmanship

No comments: