Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lunch With Dunham and Haner


Brian Haner (Guitar Guy), Lee, Heather, Jeff (Click to Enlarge)

Just a quick note today.

Jeff was in Indianapolis at Conseco Fieldhouse for a show Thursday night. I wasn't able to attend.

He was kind enough to give me a call and invite me to lunch on Friday. As a surprise, I picked up my 13 year old daughter Heather from school, only telling her I was taking her to lunch. I didn't mention we were meeting Jeff.

We arrived at his hotel downtown and Heather pretty much froze up in awe for the first 10 minutes after meeting him.

We had a great lunch at Shula's restaurant with Jeff, Brian Haner (Guitar Guy), Jeff's manager Robin and a couple of other members of Jeff's traveling group.

As usual, the show on Thursday night was a sell-out, with about 10,000 in attendance.

No comments: